Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where is a good place the watch the sunset in maine????

I am looking for a place close to or between Portland and Gorham that is good for watching the sunset. Considering the weather it would be nice if it was vehicle accessible so I could park there and watch it. Is there a beach that is good or a hill top. I would like some place I can just park and watch. Thanks alot.Where is a good place the watch the sunset in maine????
Here's an easy and no stress way to see a beautiful sunset......ask a local! Let's say you are spending the afternoon in Portland, just ask around the various places you visit and see who is willing to offer suggestions.............I think you'll get plenty! You'll also get directions, suggestions for dinner and where you should spend the night.



best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment