Monday, January 30, 2012

Which city in Maine is better to live in? (Options Included)?

Hey hey hey! I'm creating a new story and I can't decide which city in Maine to choose. I've picked two. Sorry if any of this is spelled incorrectly because I am typing this on an iPad. Here are the two cities I have chosen:

Addison, Maine

Burlington, Maine



Which one should I do? In my story, I am going to have the main character complain about the weather always being really cold. Thanks in further advance!



~Aubrey (I can't do my signature heart on the iPad)

"I'm a cube fist man!" ~Cat Valentine/ Ariana Grande



Sorry! I'm only 11!Which city in Maine is better to live in? (Options Included)?
Well, there really isn't much difference in the weather of either of two towns. Maine in general has pretty cool weather. The real difference between the two is that Addison is on the coast, and Burlington is farther north, which means that Burlington would have a bit more snow in the winter, and the snow would probably last longer. I don't think it will matter which town you choose, because most people don't know much about Maine at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment