Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best weather in the U.S.???

Which state do you feel offers generally the best weather year-round, considering mild winters and warm weather? I live in Maine and I like it the only thing is I can't stand how long and cold our winters are.Best weather in the U.S.???
California and Hawaii have the best year round weather.



The Southern CA coast has near perfect weather. It's usually sunny, doesn't rain often, low humidity, never too hot or too cold. I live in San Diego and in winter it's pretty sunny with temps in the 60's to low 70's. In Summer it's usually somewhere in the mid to upper 70's. I live by the ocean in San Diego and it's always a comfortable temperature here, don't have or need AC, and rarely use my heater. Coldest it gets is the low to mid 40's at night in winter sometimes.



Hawaii is great too with temps in the low to mid 80's year round and lots of sunshine.Best weather in the U.S.???
If you don't mind humidity, Florida is nice. I know there's the threat of hurricanes, but during the year I lived there, there were no hurricanes, just 2 weak tropical storms. I currently live in Maine and hate the weather. The winters are so long and cold. I want to move back to Florida so bad.

Report Abuse

Best weather in the U.S.???
Southern California...except for this past year !!
"Good weather" can be a relative thing.



While working in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan one summer, I asked one of the locals if the weather there was as bad as I had heard.



They replied (in that Yooper accent they have up there) "Nah, da wetter up here, she's not so bad,eh. There's maybe three, four months of da year dat we can't ride our snowmobiles, udder den dat the wetter, she be fine, eh."

No comments:

Post a Comment