Monday, January 30, 2012

Caribou maine? what's it like in Maine?

I am going to Caribou Maine for job corps. I understand that its a small town compared to the one I grew up in. What's it like there. What is the weather like? I'm going to get there in April. When does "winter" like, is there any summer there? I only expect to be there until June or July then I'm going to a different job corps.Caribou maine? what's it like in Maine?
thats in probably the most rural and remote part of maine..if you like deep wilderness you'll like it..its close to baxter state park/ mt katahdin, moosehead lake, and many other maine state parks with mountains, lakes, and moose...however with rural areas come "rural people"



..i personally prefer the coast of maine..unfortunately caribou is a few hours from the coast..but if you're coming to maine then you absolutley have to see the maine coast, especially that northern stretch up where you'll be



it will be winter still in april but porbably sunny with snow just on the high elevations and in the forests..yes they have summer but you will miss most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment