Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm going to DC and Maine .. what to pack?

im staying in maine for like 3 nights and dc for 3 nights..



i have no idea what to pack! does anyone no what the weather is usually like in the summer in both areas?



and other info would be very helpful!!!I'm going to DC and Maine .. what to pack?
The URL's below has the weather forecast for both. Good luck!
Sorry you did not state the month that you will be traveling to Washington, DC and Maine.

Suggest you go to the weather site below and find out the average temperatures, highs and lows for the time frame you will be traveling and then pack accordingly.



This is my help from Washington, D.C. United States of America.

Please pick an answer as the best answer, even if it is not mine.I'm going to DC and Maine .. what to pack?
It's been a super wet summer so far in Maine. I mean, it's like the fourth wettest month EVER recorded in Maine (or something like that.) It's been raining for three weeks, almost non-stop. SO rain gear, and a mix or t-shirt shorts and long sleeve/pants and sweatshirts. And comfy shoes and probably a bathing suit.



DC? Well been there three times, and it was either very wet or very hot and humid. Yech. Comfy shoes good for walking in are a plus. And a bag to put things in. Like water bottles and stuff.



Oh yeah, and the best weather site for Maine is http://nws.noaa.gov/
just letting you know, around this time of the year, its CRAZY humid and hot in D.C. bring shorts and t-shirts. bring a lot of water, and maybe a hand towel for all your sweat! believe me, it helped me out quite a bit! and for maine, for the day time, its usually a little chilly, and for the night. try some sweatshirts and pants.I'm going to DC and Maine .. what to pack?
That is so weird, I just spent two weeks in Maine then moved to DC for the summer...



Anyway -



What part of Maine? I was in the southern part close to New Hampshire and it was chilly but nice. Maybe 70s, but there were hotter days too. Bring shorts and some pants, maybe a sweater for cool nights. And a swimsuit!



DC is wicked hot. Tanks, shorts, and flip flops. SO HOT. Sunglasses. Maybe a hat. Good pair of walking shoes.
I don't know about Maine, but I can tell you D.C is pretty hot in the summer time. I recommend you pack shorts and t-shirts, preferably as white as possible, because white will attract less heat.



Have fun, and enjoy D.C!
  • art games
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment