Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need to know the average temp. in and around Jefferson, Maine. Help?

I will be attending a wedding in Jefferson, ME in September and I need to know, on average, what the weather is like during this month. Is it shorts weather or will I need jeans? When answering this question keep in mind that I live in Southern California in a desert climate.I need to know the average temp. in and around Jefferson, Maine. Help?
According to weather.com, the average high and low is 68 and 50. I suggest you take jeans and other warm clothes. Since you are in a desert climate, you will probably think its fairly cool in Maine, which leads me to suggest even more that you wear jeans.I need to know the average temp. in and around Jefferson, Maine. Help?
Usually the weather in Jefferson is in the high to mid 60s with a low around 50F and receives an average of ~4 inches. You should probably wear jeans, bring an umbrella and maybe bring a light Jacket. Be sure to check to see if any tropical storms are headed for the area before you go ,because September is the peak of the hurricane season.

No comments:

Post a Comment