Thursday, January 26, 2012

Going on a trip to maine with my aunt =)?

My aunt and i are going to maine in August and i wanna know what the weather is like in august? Also how far away is main from florida how long of a plane ride would it be?

Thank you!Going on a trip to maine with my aunt =)?
When I travel I often rely on:



http://www.wunderground.com



Just type in the location where you are going and when the weather page appears look for the link that says Weather History for This Location. The link is around two-thirds of the way down in the box with the blue header that says Current Conditions.



As for travel time by plane, it will depend where your departure and arrival airports are, how many stops you have, and how long of a layover you have at your stops. In less than five hours you can fly from Orlando to Bangor, with one stop.



Hope you and your Aunt enjoy your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment