Monday, January 30, 2012

Maine,New York,Massachusetts,Pennsylvani鈥?Which do you prefer?

How about natural disasters,weather,crime rate,ism's (Raise,etc.),work,nature,are the people there friendly,or snobby and judgmental.



Go ahead give me any information about these states or if you only know of one than give me the information on that state.



Last question which state do you consider to be the best one and why?



It's for a project at school. Thank you.Maine,New York,Massachusetts,Pennsylvani鈥?Which do you prefer?
The only natural disasters in the north east are: Nor'easters (storms that come up the coast and drop lots of rain or snow). There was just one such storm last week. Google Warwick, RI, they got clobbered, but all of New England was hit hard. By clobbered I mean flooding. Had it been colder there would have been 30+ inches of snow.



The number 1 industry in Massachusetts is higher education(i.e. Universities). As a result there a highly educated population.



I live in NH, work in Massachusetts. I can be in Times Square in 4 hours from my house in NH. Of your four, I prefer Maine, although I love NY city. PA, at least the parts I've seen are mostly farm land or mining.Maine,New York,Massachusetts,Pennsylvani鈥?Which do you prefer?
Maine:



Can get bad ice-storms and snow storms in the winter...the worst that I remember was 1998.

Crime is relatively low...it would be safe, in my opinion, to say that. Most people are extremely friendly...(however there are those "select" few that each state has that are snobby and judgemental). The weather in the winter: usually cold and snow. Spring: mild. Fall: cool, rain...beautiful foliage. Summer: gorgeous, warm, sunny, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment