Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it a bad idea to install my underglow during winter?

I have just recently ordered underglow for my car and I want to install it but its the middle of winter here in maine and Im not sure if anything will break due to the weather. Is it a bad idea or will I be all set?Is it a bad idea to install my underglow during winter?
Without mentioning legality, I would wait until Spring. I have a friend who left his underglow installed during the winter and ruined it. The snow and ice is hell on them.Is it a bad idea to install my underglow during winter?
u should b fine.......they come in closed in a plastic sleeve that protects them pretty well....



but make sure its legal b4 u bother to put it on.......blue/red is illegal and depending on local laws other colors may b as well.....or there may b stipulations like (the bulbs cannot b visible to other drivers)...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment