Monday, January 30, 2012

Lost Maine coon cat! Help!!?

Ok so yesterday I got this maine coon cat from a neighbor and well this morning before I went to school I let it out in my backyard so it could have excersize, but when I checked on it it was sitting on the fence!!!!! So I grabbed my jacket and went out but wasn't fast enough cause, well, it was gone!! I climbed the fence to see if it was in my neighbors backyard but it wasn't. So After school I told the owners and they said they will keep an eye out. And I asked every person out if they saw a cat (i discribed it and everything and everyone said no) I checked all my backyard and everything but no kitty!! I walked around the entire neighbor hood all the way from my house an the owners house! And every in between! I can't find her I lost her aroud 6:15am this morning! The previous owner talked to my parents and everything the owners are moving and are worried that the cat might not adjust to the weather cause she's partially an outdoor cat. Well, the owners told me to give her some time, they are very nice people. I really want her to cuddle up with me and to be safe!!! And she might starve! She only ate half a cup -before she ran away-.

So tomorrow at school I'm gonna print lost cat signs and everything and post them around the neighborhood!!! What could I do to make sure she comes? sHe's never been in my front yard only my backyard and the only way to get in is to jump the fence.



What should I do? She is a year and a half and had all er shots or atleast thats what the previous owners said. But she isn't wearing a collar, I'm scared that she got stolen, cause she is soooooo outgoing and friendly!



Help!!!!!!! Thanks! Please help me and I'm 12 and a girlLost Maine coon cat! Help!!?
Well you're doing the right thing. You can't help it if she gets stolen etc. Look under bushes decks and all over. I once found a cat under a neighbor's deck, (my cat sorry) in bushes that were tall and thick, and across the road in bushes again. All I have to say is don't have a cat outside without keeping your eyes on them at all times and possibly have a cat leash (they are SO hard to find!!!! The one I got doesn't even work that good really)

Hopefully the kitty comes back!! I'm so sorry.

I myself have a mainecoon.

Its really too bad. :(

Just keep the attitude up and advertise advertise advertise! Try try try and don't give up till you find her! If there's a humane society tell them about it and ask if you can post some papers there too.

GOOD LUCK!!

I really hope you find her.Lost Maine coon cat! Help!!?
Check under your porches and any other hidey place the cat could be.Check abandoned buildings and houses. Definitely post "lost cat" signs. Was she microchipped? Ask you neighbors. Good luck. Hopefully she will turn up.



Once she does I would not let her out again. Personally I would not ever let her out because I believe there are too many dangers in the world to a cat and the negatives far outweigh the positives. However, If you feel she MUST go outside, wait a few days until she has bonded with you. She may have run away because suddenly her situation changed and she didn't understand why. If you do let her out make sure she is microchipped and has a collar..Lost Maine coon cat! Help!!?
This happened to me with my dog, of course ive had my dog about ten years now and she knows our home and location very well.we could not find her for days we made signs and as we were putting them up we saw a sign that said found lab and we checked it out and it was her!!!! All you can do is keep doing what your doing and ask people if theyve seen her. do you know if she had a chip in her fur? if so you can find her by going to the vet.But anyways im sure she couldnt have gone to far. Cats are smart animals.
Make sure you post a notice on Craigslist. Fliers on telephone poles are always advised...but in this day and age - page views are the key! Go to you local Craigslist page and post a notice on "General Community/Pets" - and you will instantly have the advice and support of all the pet lovers in the area. Craigslist is your best bet!



We wish you the best of luck in your quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment