Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Which would be the better state to live in out of the four?

Oregon, Washington, Maine, and New Hampshire.



I'm planning on moving from New York after graduating college and going somewhere where there is a lot of forests and wildlife, some beaches but at the same time has small but good urban cities/towns. I think I'm looking more towards Oregon and Washington but I also want to know about New Hampshire and Maine. Maine I don't really like are the harbors (not my thing). Also which would be better for what I'm looking for? Oregon or Washington? I'm planning on visiting them as well but I also what to see if it's worth the trip. Weather is not a factor I care for. Living in NY, I've had a taste of everything.Which would be the better state to live in out of the four?
well i guess you like cold weather i think iether washington or oregon. honestly though why are you asking this question you shouldnt have to ask strangers this.

No comments:

Post a Comment