Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BIG PROBLEM! HELP WITH PROPOSAL PLAN!?

Ok, so I had this all planed out. I'M PROPOSING TO MY GIRLFRIEND TODAY!!! I was going to surprise my girlfriend at college with a nice picnic on her lunch break between 12:15 and 1:30. We were going to walk out to her favorite lighthouse, we live in Maine, and start taking some picture. I was going to have her climb onto this little ledge on the lighthouse and while she was getting ready for the picture I was going to get down on one knee and do my thing lol. I love this plan and really want to do it. She has no idea it is coming.



Here's the problem....IT'S GOING TO RAIN!



Now, I have posted this question before, a couple of days ago when I wasn't a 100% sure on the weather. The forecast for today is from 12:00 to 2:00 is showers, 30% chance, and 55 degrees.



What do showers mean exactly? A light rain or will it be a down poor? I'm doing it in South Portland, Maine. Should I think of another plan instead last minute or do you thing the rain will be no big deal still?



My answers I got last time were that it would be romantic if it was raining a little. Still the same answers? Please help!BIG PROBLEM! HELP WITH PROPOSAL PLAN!?
Showers can mean anything from light rain to heavy. I think you should just go out there and see how the weather is. If it is raining a little I think it would be ok to do it, but if it starts pouring maybe you can just wait and go back another day.
honestly i think that she will be so excited that she wont even care about the rain. plus kissing in the rain is sos KUTE!%26lt;3 i know, cliche, but it is :]



i think she will love your plan :] just tell her 2 dress warm





good luck :]BIG PROBLEM! HELP WITH PROPOSAL PLAN!?
it would be romantic if it rained, but you could always postpone it to tomorrow when it won't be raining. don't change your plan it is a good plan i think she will like it very much. good luck dude!
DO IT!! But get a really big umbrella. the rain might just make it that much more romantic. Sounds good to me anyways. lol.BIG PROBLEM! HELP WITH PROPOSAL PLAN!?
even better in the rain !

No comments:

Post a Comment