Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My driving permit expired. Do I have to wait to get my license?

I'm in Maine. I failed my license test twice, don't judge. One time the weather was TERRIBLE. Anyways, Now, my permit's expired. I'm taking the written test tomorrow to renew it, but my question is that, when I get it back, do I have to do anything else before I go out for my license again?My driving permit expired. Do I have to wait to get my license?
If it first you don't succeed, try, try, again. As for the weather, that isn't an excuse. You live in Maine, and have some of the worst weather one can imagine. What are you going to do when you actually have to drive in it?My driving permit expired. Do I have to wait to get my license?
mine expired and i didnt even have to get my permit renewed.. I just showed her my expired learners permit and the papers i got from drivers ed. That was in texas though. We're pretty chill here. Lol. Try calling the dps and asking them... In texas its department of public safety where you get it. Not dmv. Go figure. But call them and ask.. Thats what i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment