Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out of all the states, excluding your own, which states are your favorites or are states you'd love to live in?

I live in Wisconsin, it's a nice state to live in despite the harsh winters, though it depends on where you live, it's worse the further north you go, obviously. The upsides are the beautiful summers, the weather is gorgeous during the summer. Anyway here's my top five states I'd live in that suit me the best (excluding my own). In no particular order.



1.)Colorado-Love the unpredictable weather

2.)Oregon-Love the pacific northwest

3.)Kentucky-Winters aren't too harsh

4.)Maine-beautiful in the autumm plus the summers aren't too hot.

5.)A tie between Montana and Idaho-Love the mountains



I like the west as you can tell.lol.



States I wouldn't live in but wouldn't mind visiting are

1.)Florida

2.)New York

3.)California

4.)Texas

5.)ArizonaOut of all the states, excluding your own, which states are your favorites or are states you'd love to live in?
I live in Missouri...

Like to live in.....

Colorado....awesome scenery %26amp; people

Montana....ranch living is cool

Texas.....lived there for 2 yrs. before,liked it alot

Oregon....coastal living is cool too

New Mexico.....awesome scenery here too



I have been to all the states over my life time except Maine %26amp; New Hampshire...like to visit them as well..%26gt;=)
I live in Oregon, and I love it. But I also would love to live in Colorado, northern California(like San Francisco; I love the weather there), Maine, Vermont... anywhere in new England, really. The trees are gorgeous in the fall.Out of all the states, excluding your own, which states are your favorites or are states you'd love to live in?
I'm very happy to live in Kentucky. The Summers here are nice, and the winters aren't so bad either.
i live on so cal





vermont is really beautiful

utah is nice and the snow is pretty





florida is a great place to visit

new york is too cold in winter for me

i like arizona but not sure i'd live thereOut of all the states, excluding your own, which states are your favorites or are states you'd love to live in?
I live in Colorado but I would love to live in New York

^-^
I live in Louisiana, but I would love to live in:



1) Arkansas

2) Kentucky

3) Tennessee

4) Rhode Island

5) Connecticut
Florida and Georgia.
I live in Maine, but if I had to live somewhere else I would choose;

1)Vermont - It's really pretty there

2) New Hampshire - Still close to home, nice trees, winter and summer are perfect.

3)Massachusetts - Also close to homes, still in New England plus Boston is really nice.

4) New York - It's pretty nice, closer to other states, plus NYC is near by.

5) Colorado - nice mountains, places like that, love the Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment