Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I feel teird while running, why?

I'm training for the cross country running season, and have been running 2.4 miles every morning. The run takes about 20 min, but 10 min into it, I start to get tired. This tired is different than my muscles are tired, it鈥檚 like if I stop and lay down I could fall asleep instantly. Then when I'm done running I'm still tired and just want to sleep.



I don't drink energy drinks or soda, because they make my stomach upset. I eat pretty healthy, and for the most part stay away from junk food stuff. I live in Maine but I'm spending the summer in Arizona with family. Because of the crazy hot weather I go for runs at 4am because it鈥檚 usually only 85 degrees, which is almost tolerable. This means however that I don't eat breakfast before I run because well its 4am. I also go to the gym every day and do cross training and strength exercises to prevent injuries. That includes 20 minutes on a stationary bike then about 30-45 min of good stretching, some core, legs, and sometimes arms. But the strength stuff is alternated so I don't get to sore.



the time change: if its 9:00am in maine its 6:00am in Arizona. you subtract 3 hours from maine time to get Arizona time.I feel teird while running, why?
train every other day, sounds like you work your muscles too hard!



either thar or your dehydrated because of the hot weather. So drink up!



Also before running, eat a banana or something to give you energy. And remember to stretch!!I feel teird while running, why?
No one can specifically say why, but this will help:



-Drink plenty of water, I mean too much, excessive amounts (cant do harm)



-DON'T eat much processed food, make sure that at least 50% of your food is fresh veggies and fruit - FRESH not canned, baked cooked or altered in any way from its natural form



-DON'T take supplements like vitamins or whatever comes packed or from a factory, loaded with artificial ingridients. take your vitamins by eating fruit, lots of it (min. 50% of your food should be fresh)

No comments:

Post a Comment