Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mesa arizona?

my aunt and uncle live there and i visited them for 14 days last april vacation in 2006 and i plan on moving in with them when i graduate in 2008 to attend college and persue modeling. i am moving from maine. i wasn't there long enough though to really get to know mesa so what is Mesa? like I know what it is but I mean any information about it would be appreciated! I'm just curious! ^_^ I loved what I do know of the phoenix area love the big city cactus and nice hot non muggy weather and big malls everywhere! ^_^Mesa arizona?
Well I think Mesa is awesome!!!!!!!! I just moved to Mesa from California and I absolutely love it!! The things I have seen and experienced have been absolutely wonderful for me. Tonight I experienced a dust storm that came out of nowhere, then pouring down rain and 2 gorgeous rainbows!!!! The shopping is wonderful...you have Fiesta Mall on Alma School Road and the Superstition Freeway. I hope you really enjoy it out there as much as I have in the past 7 days since I moved here. Good luck in school and in your pursuit of modeling.Mesa arizona?
It is hot we had like 34 days of heat over 110 degrees but the winters are great it gets up to like 65 -75. I have lived here for 18 years and I won't ever move away.Mesa arizona?
Its in the 90's in the summer but trust me it hotter in TN. Then the 60's and 70's. Great shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment