Saturday, February 18, 2012

Having trouble deciding if i should stay with my girlfirend?

I been thinking about this for days and weeks and just don't now what to do my gf is heading off to Ohio for college and i am staying in Maine to go to college i am very worried about what could happen she could meet a new person and date them over me or go to parties and do things with other people i have a lot of them but weather or not those things happen i just dont now what to i have a feeling that she is lieing and well forget about me as soon as the fall comes what can i do



if anyone has answers to what i can do or has had this problem if did what did u doHaving trouble deciding if i should stay with my girlfirend?
Maybe you 2 sit down and talk it out maybe part on good terms and hook up over the break from school if you two are single
  • art games
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment