Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Seasonal affective disorder [[seasonal depression disorder]]?

i'm a senior in high school, and i live in PA. i'm planning to go to maine for college, however since the seasons have changed again, im realizing that on top of my already existing depression, i have began to become increasingly more depressed, and have connected it with seasonal affective disorder. last year i was in placement working through some of these issues, and throughout the summer up until a few weeks ago, i noticed myself handling life better than i had before. now that the weather is colder, and it gets dark around five, my depression is worse. this has made me rethink going to college in maine, but am, now stuck with what to do. im thinking i should go down south to where the weather is not as cold, however im not quite sure where to begin. ive looked at light boxes and other light treatments for seasonal affective disorder, however they are very pricey... something that i cannot be too flexible on right now. does anyone have many suggestions for me on either treatments for this disorder or suggestions about what to do with my college situation?

thanks so much.Seasonal affective disorder [[seasonal depression disorder]]?
I have this same disorder. Maybe you should move to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment