Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Advice on North Carolina Cities?

I'm a 22 year old teacher in Maine and I am moving to North Carolina at the end of summer. I recentley went down for interviews in Fayetteville but since then I've gotten more calls from Siler City, Rockingham, Hope Mills, and some more in Fayetteville. Since I didn't get a chance to see all these places I'm looking for any advice!! Being from Maine (and a young female) I'm looking for safety primarily. I'd love a suburban area. Also, any info on finding apartments? I know they had lots of luxury apartments in Fayetteville but I'm having trouble finding anything in the other towns. Any info on living styles, weather, people, costs, traffic, safety, anything would be helpful!! Any advice?!!?Advice on North Carolina Cities?
I have heard Rockingham is an economically depressed area. You should hope Steve in NC answers your question. He is the expert on North Carolina. You could sure look him up in the top ten answerers for this category and write and ask him for advice. I'd trust anything he tells ya.Advice on North Carolina Cities?
I am from NC.. 22 as well. I would recomend somewhere in Raleigh/Charlotte or Wilmington. Those are all great places to live. I moved out of Raleigh for school and I miss it alot. Fayetteville is known to us as Fayette-nam, alot of Military guys out there.. and its not the prettiest part of NC. (I have a bias opinion though)

No comments:

Post a Comment