Saturday, February 18, 2012

Did you go on vacation this holiday season?

I wasn't going to because I had no money. Then my sister from Mexico called and said she wanted to see us I explained I couldn't do it right now but maybe later in 2009. She said she'd pay for half the tickets and I could pay her back when ever I could for the other half. Children are only little for so long they would have a great time with their cousins and grandma there, there would be nice weather etc. etc. still i didn't want to make her spend that much. Then she said "look, I can do it now, it's my pleasure to do it I love you and your kids and really want to see you please come and don't worry about the money. I know you'd do the same for me if you could" Then I couldn't say no anymore since I really wanted to see her, meet my new baby niece and see my mom. We met in Acapulco, Mexico from 12/26/08 to 01/03/09 and it was one of the best holidays I've ever had! We came back to Maine on 1/04Did you go on vacation this holiday season?
i this year i came down to florida too see my family down here

No comments:

Post a Comment