Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need to know about living in areas north of phoenix arizona?

I am an RN. Jobs there? Can you rent a nice 2br apartment for around $500/mo.? Entertainment? How much snow does , say, Prescott get? I am living in Maine and I don't want to move somewhere w/ no jobs and high taxes again!! Opinions? Plus...I would like milder weather!!I need to know about living in areas north of phoenix arizona?
Coming from out East. I'd hope you would want to move to AZ because of the way the state is without wanting to change it. Here I see allot coming from Ca or Illinois or out East. First thing they want to do is change AZ. They come they are anti gun they to many times are against ATVs riding in the National Forest. Because of people like that they want to close something like 1200 miles of trails.You'd be welcome in my book if you would be willing to not want to change AZ to make it like out East. If you don't feel you would fit in with the lifestyle we have you would be better off looking at CA so staying out East
  • international trucks
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment