Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does she feel the same?

So first the context of how we met. Basically she is my Aunts best friend( currently I live with my aunt) and she would often come down from Maine to see my aunt. Eventually my Aunt extended an invitation asking her to live with us at my aunts house.



After a few weeks I realized that I enjoyed her company and was sub consciously being extremely nice to her. This made me realize that I had feelings for her but I wasn鈥檛 quite sure what to make of them yet. I also realized that she was decently close to me in age (me being 19, her being 23) and that didn't really have any weight on my feelings. A few weeks go by and I realize that I have very strong feelings for her but having never dated or felt this way before I have no idea what to do especially with her being my roommate and all.



Another week or two goes by and she starts asking me to go to dinner with her and doesn't really care to include my aunt or her husband but they were usually busy with other things. We talk and have a good time and I even pay the for the first few times we went out. Eventually though we needed up alternating who would pay each time we went out. The final time we went out together we went to see a movie and shared a drink through the same straw to save money. I'm still not sure if that actually meant anything or not.



Anyway after that movie I wrote her a love note because I thought that I was seeing signs from her and slipped it under her door and headed off to work. Days went by with no response from her so i had just assumed she didn't feel the same way and from that point on we have not done anything with just the two of us except for one grocery trip where I talked to her about it. She said that she was really happy when I was around and sorry that she didn't respond but that she already had a boyfriend in Maine. She also said that like me she was emotionally retarded and inexperienced.



That basically ended the conversation and i figured that i should just get over her and move on. It was at that point that my aunt started talking me that she had feelings for me. So I just got really confused and still am confused about what is going on if anything between us. My aunt also has no knowledge of her having a boyfriend, not that he doesn鈥檛 exist because she doesn鈥檛 tell her everything but i find it doubtful that he exists.



Just last week she had a bit to drink and had done a lot of yard work and while we where watching a movie she laid her head on my shoulder. Than I wrapped my arm around her neck and she laid on me for the remainder of the movie. I could not help but have the feelings come rushing back and I just wish I knew how she felt about me and weather there actually was another guy but I did not care because I still had feeling for her.



On a final note my aunt is constantly telling me that she is a very private person, which I can agree with and that she doesn't think she deserves anyone. My aunt also says that she is not very happy with the way she looks. I don't know if any of that actually matters though.What should I do? And how should I go about doing it?Does she feel the same?
No, she doesn't care for you in any way.Does she feel the same?
Yeah so i thought this was the case but then the next night she kissed me. A little time passed and we talked and she says she likes me but wants to take it slow because she is not ready for a serious relationship right now. We talk every night and date but idk I'm still very confused.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment